The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

oh BLAH


It's back to business as usual. The Yule has Tided. And here I am, a little bit fatter and a whole lot pissier.

So ... as we've just had a Solstice ... you know what that means. A whole new season to name!!

Here are the choices:















Winter of Whirliness

Winter of Weirdness

Winter of Fitness and Frugality (barf)

Winter of Napping and Joy


My first pick would be the Winter of Napping and Joy. (duh) But, unfortunately, Fitness and Frugality are as necessary as ever! Will I EVER be rich and thin??? or ... moderately well off and in shape?? I can only throw it out to the Universe and let it decide. I think I need a mantra.

Oh Universe
Make me stop
being such a pig.

hah hah. No. That's not very self supportive.

Okay ... so ... I think I'll have to go with fitness and frugality.

POO! wah!!!! It's not fair that I finally got rid of my pimples only to obtain an inability to metabolize cheetos and beer! it's SUCKY!

However, it could be worse. What if I was breaking out AND putting on weight ... all at the same time? THAT would not do at all.

And, Tihanna invited me to go to her hot yoga classes with her. oooh! Maybe that will help.

This is going to be a long season. *whimper*

xoxoxo fat sweaty hugs and kisses xoxoxo



4 Comments:

Blogger JMai said...

"xoxoxo fat sweaty hugs and kisses xoxoxo"

Dude, that's gross.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like winter of whirliness, myself.

and what's going on with the cheetos and beer?? have i given you my affliction??

btw, i got to try some gluten-free beer the other day. it was fucking good.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Sorry Ms Sunshine, I know its gross. But i'll be giving up some huge sweaty hugs following Bikram yoga sessions!! get in line now! or not. Your option!

Hey Terry guess what? I heard on the *radio* that you can now get gluten free beer in California too!! neato. Maybe at Bevmo. woot woot.
No i do not have your affliction ... its just that my teenager style metabolism that served me so well for so long has at last bitten the dust. So now I have to eat like a sensible human. Piss.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know! the stuff i had is that brand new anheuser busch beer! just came out last week!

BEEEEEEER!!

i kinda feel normal again. kinda. okay, maybe not. but it was fun to have beer again.

so sorry about the metabolic change. sucks.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home