The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Inside information

Is it called a meme because it is all about me, me??

I am not sure if that's the deal ... but ... whatever. I swiped this from the Sunshine Girl. Here goes:

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

"Hi Cutie!" (I actually said it out loud because Carlos M.accompanied me to the powder room and so was also pictured in the mirror)

2. How much cash do you have on you?

None. I forgot my wallet and had to pay for coffee with cash from the pizza fund plus a loan from a colleague.

3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR?

Gore. As in Al or as in grossness. Your option. (random)

4. Favorite planet?

Mercury! so swift.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

I'm guessing it's "No Number."

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?

I have only one, so by default, it is my favorite. It sounds like a ringing phone.

7. What shirt are you wearing?

A gray tank top with silver stripes topped by a green sweater.

8. Do you label yourself?

Yes. I am a lover, not a fighter.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing:

They are Steve Madden boots actually.

10. Bright or Dark Room?

Dark, like my inner world.

11. Why is there always a missing question?

What?

12. What does your watch look like?

I don't wear one.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?

Tossing and turning, listening to Noodle's delicate little snorfs and snortles.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?

Do you want me to bring you some biscuits?

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?

Good Question. My corner bodega, however, is on the corner.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?

Ber Schnerbles. It means "oooooooh that's so cute!!"

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?

In English: The Mom-lady. In purrese: Carlos M. (Noodle's still pissed about the eyedrops, so no love from her)

18. Last furry thing you touched? Mr. Carlos Muffin. He was very needy this morning.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?

Tylenol PM and super happy drug the VIDGE.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?

film?

21. Favorite age you have been so far?

31 was nice.

22. Your worst enemy?

I don't think I have one. If I do, I don't want to know about it.

23. What is your current desktop picture?

A cute little bunny

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?

To my friend/co-worker: "How did I get to be your bitch?"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be?

I would definitely choose the ability to fly.

26. Do you like someone?

I like people.

27. The last song you listened to?

Shake That by Eminem with Nate Dogg

28. What time of day were you born?

2:20 AM

29. What's your favorite number?

Six

30. Where did you live in 1987?

Eugene, Oregon. In a cute little old fashioned pad with the BEST EVER walk in closet devised by man.

31. Are you jealous of anyone?

Juliette Binoche because, as part of her job, she got to make out with Johnny Depp, Naveen Andrews (HUBBA HUBBA) AND Olivier Martinez.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?

I doubt it. I don't get to make out with top hotties on a routine basis.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?

At work. UGH.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?

Cry

35. Do you consider yourself kind?

I am a super sweetie and I like to help people and animals.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?

On my hip to cover up this indistinguishable blob that used to be a flower.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?

I already speak the language of love.

38. Would you move for the person you loved?

Yes. If it involved moving to Paris.

39. Are you touchy-feely?

NO.

40. What's your life motto?

This above all; To thine own self be true.

41. Name three things you have on you at all times:

My wits, my charm and a light.

42. What's your favorite town/city?

Paris, then Edinburgh. Oh golly, okay San Francisco. New York is pretty rocking as well. And I do have a soft spot for Eugene.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?

Coffee. With pizza fund and Frni - money (see above)

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?

I don't KNOW! pathetic.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?

I know where the nearest Oil Can Henry's is!

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?

That he's happily married, child free and has just completed his third novel.
Dammit! what was I thinking when I kicked him to the curb?

47. How far back do you know your ancestry?

I qualify for the Mayflower Society. But I do not belong.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?

I have lots of fancy clothes and no where to wear them.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?

My brain from these stupid questions

50. Have you ever been burned by love?

der.

51. Do you have a crush on any bloggers?

no.

52. Where would you like to live?

In Johnny Depp's house.


That's it.

I wish my answers were more exciting.

sorry.

xoxoxo!! lovepluskisses x0x0x0

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your answers! they were snortalicious.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

You'd like to live in his house? With or without him?

And I love it when the cat accompanies you to the bathroom. Axl used to sit guarding the place as I took a shower. I often wondered if he thought, "this is a weird servant of mine...she goes under the water spray voluntarily."

-N

Wednesday, January 10, 2007  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

I would prefer to live in Johnny Depp's house WITH him. you know, if he didn't already have a special friend. That would be best.

Thursday, January 11, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

Hehe...so him in his house sans the woman and the kids. Got it. :)

-N

Saturday, January 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home