The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Janis + Betty = CHEESE!!

Cindy and I had SO MUCH FUN during her visit this weekend.

We went on the Ghost Tour, we had fish and chips, we tied one on, we got our brows done and our lashes tinted, we walked around, we watched a movie and we ate TONS of snacks.

She says, as a hostess, I'm a combination of Betty Crocker and Janis Joplin. I'll take that as a compliment.

Carlos M and Noodle had fun too! We all acted like big dorks the entire time. Plus, as a bonus, we got to see one of our old college pals!

We didn't see any ghosts on the ghost tour. But I think one of the ghosts manifested itself as a strong smell of cat piss. Because the hotel we got to tour REEKED of it.

xoxoxo scary shivery hugs and kisses! xoxoxo

5 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

i think cindy has described you perfectly!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007  
Blogger JMai said...

You tinted your lashes? Awesome!

We have those ghost tours in Fort Lauderdale... I've never been on one, but if I ever go, I hope the ghosts spare us the cat piss. That's no way to welcome us to the spirit world!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

it WAS kind of yucky.

The tour guide stepped in dog poo during the course of the tour - i wonder what that's all about!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

oh i would love to go on a ghost tour!
That sounds like such a fun weekend.
You know, just because my mom works wih you veryday I think we ashould have a pajama weekend. We can have a sleepover and do girly stuff.
sounds fun!?

Wednesday, March 28, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

Dudette...post some pics!

And I love shivery hugs and kisses.

-N

Thursday, March 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home