The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

HUGE plans!

Today is a really neat day!

After work, I'm going to go straight home because I have a giant date.

My dirty clothes and I are going to the laundromat where I will treat them all to a swirly, warm, bubbly bath and a session in the tumbling sauna.

After, I will pack them all up again, bring them home and fling them all onto my living room floor, where they will wait while I nap. When I wake up, I'll fold them all nice and happy while watching A-N-T-M.

Then LOST is on! and I have a bag of tater tots.

Does life get any better than this?

I think not.

Yesterday Anna and I took the teacups to the Mall. We had french fries and candy. It ROCKED!

xoxoxo my little pony hugs xoxoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

sounds like a grand day to me!

i actually sent most of my laundry out on a field trip. i'll let you know how that goes.

french fries AND candy? yum!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007  
Blogger JMai said...

Mall candy is the best... with the big scoops and you can choose ONLY the jelly bean flavours you want... and the giant chocoalte-covered coconut patties... oh MAN.

what is ANTM?

Wednesday, March 07, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

I love hat we got pony hugs. Pony hugs rick my world. And yes I do remember the laundromat. A good attitude helps :)

-N

Thursday, March 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home