The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Special Day!


This sun is saying "Happy Birthday!" to MOM!
I hope your day is full of sunshine, kisses, hugs and love.
Here's a haiku:
The nice mom-lady
Good friend to birds and flowers
I'm glad you are mine!
***************************************
Today after work I am meeting Anna for our weekly walk with the Teacups.
Guess what! I got NEW running shoes! I am so excited to try them out. I went to Sports Authority and made the most bored guy in the world help me pick out the right ones. They're super bouncy. I'll debut them on Thursday when we go on our run. It might be raining but that won't stop us! We'll just have hot cocoa after braving the elements.
Meantime, during our walks, I wear these special shoes that are supposed to make your bottom smaller with repeated use. They're called "Walk Your Butt Off" shoes. Yes, I am the target of clever marketers.
Speaking of marketing ...
If you've been looking for a mineral makeup that is good for your skin AND looks good, may I suggest Everyday Minerals? They'll send you sample colors for the price of postage and their product prices are extremely reasonable. Each makeup item has only four ingredients! That is good for peeps who hate putting all kinds of god knows WHAT kind of crap on their face.
Duty CALLS ... so I must go ...
xoxoxo celebratory hugs and kisses!! xoxoxoxo

6 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

happy birthday, cheese-mom!

and thanks for bringing the fresh flower into the world.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007  
Blogger JMai said...

Aww, happy birthday mom! I love the haiku.

I recently started using what Everday Minerals calls "that other TV brand" and I really like it. But it is crazy expensive! I think it lasts a really long time, though. Do you like this new makeup?

Tuesday, February 06, 2007  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

cheese mom says thanks!!

Jmai, I really love this makeup! I also have bare minerals (is that the tv brand?) which I like as well ... except that it costs like three times as much ...!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

Ummm tempting link...seriously!


-N

Wednesday, February 07, 2007  
Blogger JMai said...

Yes the one I'm using is bare minerals. I'm guessing that's the "other tv brand" because I haven't seen any infomercials for anything else like it, but then I am not a big fan of the infomercial and try not to fill up my DVR with them. You know how it is.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

hah hah. Indeed.

My friend Pickle ordered the samples so she's planning to give us a second opinion!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home