The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Tou-mo-fo-ing-che

Here's my horoscope today:

Just because somebody's inquiring about your love life doesn't mean you have to disclose. Keep your boundaries firm right now and be ready to just smile and say 'thanks' for some unasked-for opinions.

Har dee har har

I have a plan for dealing with the whole thing, by the way.

I'm going to tell my boss that he should talk to the over-sexed lady and tell her ... for her own protection ... she should shut her fat mouth ... uh, I mean, be a little more discreet ... because she wouldn't want to get SUED for harassment.

(not that I would do that ... but someone might)

That should freak her out sufficiently!

I am WORKING on trying to get pics of Her Noodleness and the young Carlossimo sporting their fancy new collars ... but they have NOT been in the mood for a photo session.

They are total divas. Well, Noodle is. Carlos is the male form of diva. Divo? Whatever.

x0x0x0x kisses!! snorgles!! xoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger JMai said...

hahahahahahaaaaa Divo. You tell Carlos M. to whip it!




Whip it good

Monday, February 05, 2007  
Blogger terry said...

the horoscope... priceless...!

and i love your strategy for dealing with OSL. you are 100% correct in that...

Monday, February 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home