The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

poobles

I WISH I HAD CHEESE!! I am the most boring person in the world. SORRY.

I am going to stop posting to this blog until something exciting happens. Because this is painfully dull to write. I can only imagine how it feels to read it.

So don't worry that I'm not updating this page; I am not sick or droody, just boring as all hell.

xoxoxoxoxoxo love and kisses!!! xoxoxoxoxo

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude.


you are NEVER boring.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007  
Blogger The Savage said...

Umm smile... it confuses people?

Wednesday, January 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?

Baby you've got a obligation, it's called a readership. If I don't get some Realm action on a regular basis, my life feels... like it was b4 you introduced me to cuteoverload; cold, old, and with nothing furry.

Thursday, January 18, 2007  
Blogger JMai said...

Like Chulo says:

"Don't be that way with me, baby"

Okay!

Thursday, January 18, 2007  
Blogger The Savage said...

You about as boring as fire... fire is never boring... I come back every day... sometimes twice just to see if you have updated... Just because you got nothign doesn't mean you are boring... it just means that.. awwwwww heck.. yes you are the pretty princess!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Okay, you've convinced me. Plus I have some boring cheese.

Thanks guys!! xoxoxo

Tuesday, January 23, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

Don't go! Please Don't go! Don't go away! Please don't go! I am even singing it to the music of that song.

-N

Tuesday, January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home