The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Best Horoscope EVER

Here's one to record for posterity:


As much as you enjoy being out and about with people, tonight will be a good evening for rest and relaxation, DIANA. If you can, try taking the afternoon off: curl up in your favorite chair with a good book, take a slow walk through a garden or putter about in the kitchen cooking up something fabulous. You need some time to refuel your soul, DIANA. You will be able to tackle your projects tomorrow, relaxed and rejuvenated.






Hello!! I am so excited.

I love it when I'm licensed by the stars to fuck around.

xoxoxo universal kisses! xoxoxo

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, DIANA, i am tres jealous.


enjoy that loafing, DIANA!

Friday, January 12, 2007  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

thanks TERRY!

Friday, January 12, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

Woohoo...I want one of those.

-N

Saturday, January 13, 2007  
Blogger JMai said...

Eeesh, finally your blog lets me comment. And then I see that Terry has stolen my DIANA thunder. Boo hiss!

Still, I hope your lounging weekend (with interplanetary permission) was faaaaabulous.

Sunday, January 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home