The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ber scherbles. For REALS

Senor Muffin thinks he rules the house.

His throne is my computer monitor.

Someday I'm going to get a laptop, then what will he do??

Wouldn't you like to give him a hug?



I saw Babel last night. Guess what. I did NOT like it. I hate watching people get beat up, for one. Also. I will concede, the film sends a valuable message but fucking A I was bored out of my mind.

Now that I've outed myself as a lowbrow idiot, I can say proudly ... standing hand in hand with my fellow dumbasses:

I'D RATHER WATCH SPONGEBOB.

Moving along.

I have startling news to report. I have suspended violin lessons. There are two reasons. One has to do with economics, the other with stress. Don't those two often go together? Like Peanut Butter and Jelly, only not so good on a sandwich.

Someday I willl resume my lessons and eventually I will conquer the world. But for now, my plans for global domination by way of dooty dooty doot doo songs are on hold.

Less than two weeks before Lost is on again. HOOOOOOOOOOORAY! And then, coming up in a month, ANTM returns for yet another season.

This is shaping up to be an excellent Springtime.

They are both shown on Wednesday evenings, so I will once again be able to schedule my little weekly nugget and ice cream parties attended by one human and two cats. OH MY GOD it is going to be so great!!!

xoxoxo hugs and kitty whisker kisses xoxoxo

4 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

that picture is CLASSIC. it belongs on C.O.

i might have to crash one of your wednesday night viewing extravaganzas, if you're ever looking for company. i think that'd be a hoot.

Thursday, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

that cat.
nevermind.
THANK GOD you did not like Babel. I have no desire to see it. So if someone says go see babel! I can say, no diana did not like it.
Yeah, I have been watching so much spongebob lately. Like, a ton. But, but, but I LOVE HIM.

Thursday, January 25, 2007  
Blogger JMai said...

Aww, Mr. Carlos C. is growing up! He's so precious.

I've been dying to see Babel... does it really suck? Awww MAN!

Thursday, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

Oh he just makes me happy. Looking at him is enough to remind me of all the good things in life. Yaay Mr. Carlos Muffin!

-N

Monday, January 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home