The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

snork snork

WHAT is the cheese?

After a long weekend of sloth I am back at my customary place at the gulag. Le sigh.

Why can't I be a lady of leisure?

On the bright side, I'm wearing a new pair of shoes today. They are very tall but surprisingly comfy. Yay!

On Sunday, I attended a very fancy Oscar party as the guest of Ms. Terry. It was super fun! At least, the hanging out with Terry portion was. The party was all right ... and the free drinks were much appreciated! I feel like I spent an inordinate amount of time hunting for food I could eat without making a mess. Then I felt like throwing it all up after the cab ride home. This cab driver drove like he WANTED barf all over the back seat of his taxi. I could have accommodated him easily.

Advance warning if you visit Terry's blog: I look like ABSOLUTE crap in those photos.

But the good thing is, you can still see something pretty if you just look at Terry!

And, wait til you see the picture I plan on posting on here later today.

Here's a hint. It is full of LOVE. aw.

xoxoxo kisses and love pats! xoxoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

sweetie, you looked GORGEOUS, as always...!

and the reason i'm laughing in all those pics is because of you. you are always so much fun.

i neglected to mention the barf-a-riffic cab ride home on my blog. geh.

thanks for joining me in more oscar night silliness!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007  
Blogger The Savage said...

You are both quite lustable.... and I mean that in the least mundane way possible... more a fun perky kinda lustable....

Wednesday, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

aw gee terry (schnerbles)!!

thanks, Mr. S. That's awfully kind of you. :o).

Wednesday, February 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home