The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Blasphemy

Today I met Lo and Mari for tacos. Mari gave me a present .... a tee-shirt with a panda peeking out of the pocket! hooray! Jelly had sent me a link to this shirt a little while ago and I was planning on getting it for myself ...

Mari must have READ MY MIND.

Because I keep my all consuming love for Pandas pretty much on the down low and everything.

Anyways, on my way home, I stumbled upon something so shocking - so horrendous and WRONG - that I couldn't pass it by without snapping a photo. Because if I merely described it you would have thought I was hallucinating.






Poor, sad Panda. So ill used.




Could it be ... some sort of message ... from the Universe?

xoxoxo sad, damp hugs and kisses xoxoxoxo

6 Comments:

Blogger The Savage said...

I don't know if it is a message... but it is kinda demented in an srtisticly totured kind of way....

Sunday, February 11, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

poor poor panda.

Sunday, February 11, 2007  
Blogger JMai said...

Awwww, but WHY?

Monday, February 12, 2007  
Blogger terry said...

that is just.... so sad! and so wrong.

did you rescue the poor panda?

Monday, February 12, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

That is the oddest thing. Ever.

-N

Monday, February 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE that panda! and your photograph of it. of course my child, the loud corral, will say that's just more of me and my affinity for all things despairing. but it's a GOOD thing! that panda makes you think and wonder! it's a lovely panda.

ohmygod. i'm home sick and it's a beautiful day and i'm watching the rock opera "tommy" ...made the year i graduated from high school, 1975. was that movie BAD or is it me? gah!!

kisses,
V-Rab

Saturday, February 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home