The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy LOVE day!

The pink flowers have bloomed on the trees that line my street. You know what that means. YES!
It's time for Valentine's Day.
To celebrate, I'm re-dedicating myself to the art of loving my fellow man.
I hope it works.
I have chosen someone who doesn't like me very much to target with rays of healing white light and big fluffy blobs of love.
Will I be successful? I must admit, this is a major challenge.

As I contemplate my goals, I'm sitting here making quick work of a delicious box of Valentine's Day candy from See's!! YUMMY. Why is it SO good?

xxoxoxo much love and big kisses to all y'all x0x0x0

3 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

hmm....might that be a co-worker you're targeting?

i so admire you for taking that on. and for making it work the first time you killed someone cranky with kindness.

you rock.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007  
Blogger JMai said...

Happy love day!

Don't shine your love blobs on the sex-peak woman at work. I think she's getting enough loving as it is.

See's candies are so yum.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

i want more valentines chocolates, so far i have not gotten any! i am craving some so bad i am tempted to go buy some formyself!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home