The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Realm of Kitties


Okay, that's it. I'm giving this little space over to my little friends. FOR NOW.
ahem. So, I was taking a trip down memory lane last night ... and came across this picture of Carlos M. from when he was a helpless little lump of kitten goodness.
I can't believe baby Carlos went from this little quarter pound of innocence to his current status as a big purry bruiser. He's cute as ever but so LARGE now!
He is totally snorglicious.
I wish I had a picture of teeny Noodle from her kitten days. From when she was a mere vermicelli. no. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
A poem:
I am a dork!
My favorite utensil: the spork!
I like a car with a lot of torque!
and that show with Mindy and Mork!
Not to mention, Mr. Roark!
However, I will not eat pork!
xoxoxo nutty little hugs xoxoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

that picture is HILARIOUS! he doesn't look real. he looks like a photoshopped lump of fur and eyes.

nice poem, you dork. !

Wednesday, February 28, 2007  
Blogger April said...

awww...that photo is SO cute.

a spork?? lol...:)

Friday, March 02, 2007  
Blogger JMai said...

De plane, boss, de plane!

Yay fluffy Carlos goodness. He was such a cute little lump. He's beautiful now, much less lumpy!

Sunday, March 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home