The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

New Leaf

Okay so the equinox happened a couple of weeks ago ... but what the hell. There is still time to Name the Season.

I thought ... Hope SPRINGS Eternal ... but then, no. TOO FRIGGING gehhhgey. I mean, yes. I am a happy flowery person but COME ON. I have my limits.

So, here are the contenders:

Spring of Ding Ding
Spring of Snoozy Snuggles
Spring into Fitness and Frugality (ha ha HA)
Spring of the WILD FLING!!

My choice, of course, would be S of the WF BUT in order to make that happen I need to make an Effort. Sorry, fling fans. However, because I SHOULD be taking a stab at having a life, that means I also have to eliminate Snoozy Snuggles as an option. poo. Also, I don't want to be fit OR frugal. I reject that paradigm.

SO ... by the process of elimination I give you ... the Spring of Ding Ding.

At first glance, it seems pretty useless because Ding Ding doesn't really mean anything. But, here's an interesting and handy paradox: something that has no meaning conversely has ALL THE MEANING IN THE WORLD. You know what I'm leading up to. YES. I am one step closer to the Hampshire Street Geek Collective's common goal of total global domination.

Noodle got a bath last night. She was NOT a happy camper but let me dry her off with the hairdryer. She also got a comb-out. I will try to take her picture today if she'll let me. She's quite shy. Little teeny NOODLES. Just five small pounds. Carlos, on the other hand, weighs about 86 million pounds. His birthday is in three months. He's going to be the size of a capybara by the time he's done if he doesn't stop growing.

I am planning a trip to Disneyland. Stay tuned.

xoxoxoxo love and dingdings xoxoxo

4 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

we've already had so many seasons of fitness and frugality... i like the idea of something new altogether.

tell us more about the spring of ding ding !!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007  
Blogger JMai said...

Can it be Spring of the Ding Dong, with delicious chocolatey treats?

And why can't you plan a trip to DisneyWORLD which is much closer to ME, Little Miss Sunshine State herself!?

Wednesday, April 04, 2007  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

I know. Fuck fitness AND frugality. Yuck.

I can't tell you more about the spring of ding ding because it doesn't really mean anything. I'll think about ding dongs though. Mmm. ding dongs.

someday i will come to disney world and visit the happy sunshine people!! this time i'm going to disneyland to hang out with one of my favorite kids.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

Well I disagree it should absolutely be the fling one. I am newly single and flings are back on. And that's really half the fun isn't it? Plus, nothing good comes out of anything that starts with Ding.

86 million pounds sounds very scientific indeed.

Yaay Disneyland. Well...yaay for you. I lived a few minutes from it for a long time and it never really inspired me to visit much. And, still living right in Orlando, I only go when there are free tickets to be had or when an out-of-town friend visits.

I went to Disneyland quite a few years ago. The layout is quite different from he one here. Everything is in smaller scale. Maybe that works better.

Bye for now, Ding Ding.

-N

Wednesday, April 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home