The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Raise your Hand

If you're a GIANT geek!

You are in good company! I mean, if you like me, that is. If not, that would not be very happy.

It's Monday, late afternoon and I have not yet had my siesta! I stayed up so I could check in with the criminal courts of SF to see if I need to report to jury duty tomorrow. I was all sorted to go straight to bed after finding out ...until the phone rang just now. It was my good friend Tex, ringing up to remind me the bachelor is on tonight. I wrote that in teeny letters because that is how she said it to me. Because it is so embarassing that we watch that show. I concur. I'm terribly embarassed. but whatevs. I mean the world knows of my addiction to America's Next Top Model and for whatever reason, that's not embarassing at all. RIGHT???

Speaking of ANTM, if you would like to read the funniest recaps of that show on the internet just visit this blog. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah eh yeah.

Sadly, I have no photos to share of last weekend. Would you believe, I didn't take any? I really didn't, except for ones where we are in our pajamas and we are all bloogy. BUT here are some pics of MR. CARLOS MUFFIN to tide all y'all over:



Here is Carlos thinking about maybe playing with me. He is not sure it is a good idea.

Here he is hiding from the freaky lady who likes to play. Sorry Carlos!! I found you!!

Sorry, no pics of Noodle this time. She is busy trying to decide whether or not to try the new, expensive safe and poison free wet cat food I trucked my ass to the health food store to get after work today. Speaking of, I also got them some organic treats which not even Carlos M will touch. GAH! If they were people, we'd be eating chicken mcnuggets every day. (not that there's anything wrong with that.)

I am a multi tasker and as I was typing all this cheese down and posting pictures and whatnot, I found out I don't have to go to the jury thing tomorrow. So I get to go to work, instead! Hooray! I'm glad because there is going to be a birthday party.

xoxoxoxo purring little hugs xoxoxoxo



1 Comments:

Blogger JMai said...

Boo, jury duty! Yay, birthday cake! Boo, not being able to take the day off and play with the little cheesycats!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home