The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Inspiration!

At last! I am back. I haven't BEEN anywhere, mind you. I have been hibernating within my own mind. That's winter for you. But today my friend sent me a link to her newish blog which I have been slacking on checking out and -after having a quick read through her (highly amusing) entries - I realized - gee it IS kind of fun to put stuff into the ether. So here I am. Hi! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Don't forget the McGarrity's!

So while I don't promise I'll stick around - i do promise to TRY. Besides, we're coming up on Spring! Time for a whole new season of idiocy. Spring of Idiocy? Hopefully I'll think of something better. Actually, right now it's feeling like the Spring of Want. That's right. I am on day 34 of NO CIGARETTES. yeah yeah that's great and all but I keep wondering - WHY did I even start this? I miss smoking. I really really miss it. *sniffle*

I had a four day weekend. Mostly due to bad planning, but there you go. It was nice to be away from the gulag. Today I took the kitties to the vet. 200 plus ducats later, I found out they have doot doo doo .. fleas. Actually, I knew this already. I had to get them some medicines and stuff so the fleas will go away. So far, I think its working.

Here's why I like my vet. Because he gives both kitties kisses on the tops of their heads when he sees them. How can he help it, really? They ARE irresistible.

xoxoxo fuzzy kisses xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

day 34! fanfreakingtastic!

your pashmina will be arriving shortly, btw. i shipped a bunch of stuff home.

Monday, March 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home