The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, November 19, 2007

eek


It was a scary scene in downtown San Francisco last week.

I was driving Kerplumpy around when suddenly! we were hit by a bus who didn't see us sitting in the turn lane to the right. OUCH. I'm okay but the 'Plump got a big dent in his side. He's acting kind of sluggish as a result. He doesn't understand that I must get compensation before he can go to the body shop to be fixed. As you can see by his picture, he's bit nonplussed by the whole ordeal.


It's almost Thanksgiving!! hooray! except I have to work.

I AM NOT MAKING THANKSGIVING DINNER FOR THE NEWSROOM.

Today I am going to go visit Anna. I have a comfort hippo for Lucia who hurt her finger REAL BAD on Friday. She got her first stitches.

Man, last week really sucked for accidents. So far, this week is better.

Anna and I WERE going to take a nice healthy walk on a beautiful trail overlooking the ocean. BUT! it is raining out today so we are going to go to Target instead. Gee what a disappointment. NOT.

My favorite college student is in town for Thanksgiving Break. We have made a date to get sandwiches on Wednesday. woo HOO!!

xoxo nom nom sandwiches and raindrops xoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalia said...

Ouchie.

Really.

And yaay visiting friends and sandwiches.

-N

Tuesday, November 20, 2007  
Blogger terry said...

i'm SO glad you weren't hurt, though i am sad for the plumpster.

poor plump.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home