The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Thanks Bob

So I'm still kind of reeling from the news about Peanut. Wah! god. It sucks.

But yesterday my kind friend Tex brought her little dog friend Baba (a.k.a BOB) over for a visit.

He's a little cutie pie! He's very attached to Tex but last night - sensing something amiss, perhaps - he spent almost the whole time curled up right by my side. All cuddly and Peanut like.

It was really really nice.

He was SCARED of Carlos. Poor Mr. Muffin tried to make friends and even tried to gently pet him. Bob wasn't having it. I can hardly blame him. Carlos is LARGE. And Bob is kind of small for a dog.

Meantime, Noodle chilled under my desk. It was all good.

I'm getting ready for another spectacular night-sky show tonight! There's a chance this rare meteor shower will be visible above my house at 4:30 this morning. So I am going to get up and watch it. From the roof. YAY!!!!

That should be fun.

xoxoxo cuddles and stars xoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

i'll bet peanut told bob to give you some snuggles for her.

Friday, August 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home