The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I am One with Ancient Man


I don't know how I missed this one. Maybe because I'm usually a little fuzzy when I wake up. But this morning I went up to the roof just after I got up to have a coffee and a smoke and when I looked at the moon, it was all weird and in a shadow and funny colored.


I thought for a second - what the hell is up with the moon????


Is this The End of the World???? Could the FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE BE FAR BEHIND????????????


I was kinda freaking out.


So I watched it for awhile and started thinking maybe something was wrong with my eyeballs.


But then, I realized I had access to the Internet. So I went downstairs and der right in my in-box was a message from Astrology dot com about the LUNAR ECLIPSE. In fact, I had prior knowledge of it, but since I was half asleep I had forgotten.

No wonder Stonehenge era humanity thought messed up stuff happening in space could portend evil on Earth. The moon did NOT LOOK RIGHT. Too bad for ancient peoples they didn't have the Internet.


Other than that, no cheese. Get it? THE MOON IS MADE OF CHEESE.


ha ha ha ha ha ha ha


I know. Geek.


xoxoxo kisses and hugs in the moonlight xoxoxo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home