The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

kittenesday

Realm of Kitties Update:

Noodle is doing really good. She had her third acupuncture session this week and remained calm, cool and collected the entire time. Even when the doctor poked a needle right into her nubbin!! OW!

Good job Noodle.

Her lungs and sinuses are getting all cleared up. That means she purrs a LOT louder know. She still sounds like a dove with her cooing and snorfling - but her actual purring sounds more like an engine now. A very small engine.

Carlos is doing good too. He likes to play and play until he's exhausted. Then he flops over so you can rub his tummy.

Today something nice happened. Even with all the muck and sludge I work through on a daily basis - the good shines through. That's helpful to remember in these sad and scary times.

Yesterday Anna and I took a long walk with the teacups. They are HUGE now. We walked all over Pacifica then took them to a tennis court so they could run around while we cheesed. It was fun.

Guess what. On Saturday I'm going to a party. I'll let you know how it goes.

love and kisses!! plus coos and purrs xoxoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

yay, noodle! what a trouper. and it sounds like the acupuncture is doing her a world of good.

so what was the nice thing that happened today, amid all the muck and sludge?

Wednesday, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

Yeah I was also curious about the good thing.

And yaay kitten goodness. I miss my kitty.

-N

Thursday, July 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home