The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Der.

I titled my post yesterday "New Leaf" then totally forgot what I wanted to say about it!!

My POINT is that I am a turning over a new leaf and going to try to update this little Chronicle a bit more often.

I decided to do that because I spent some time re-reading past entries and realized I had forgotten just about everything that happened in my life over the last 19-20 odd months. So I have to write it down just to remember it.

I'm such a DING A LING!! Spring of the Ding Ding Ding-a-Ling!

Here's today's DING moment:

I was standing in Starbucks this morning and I witnessed the same "baristo" who gave me a dressing down for illicit pastry caressing a few months ago bitch out someone different for asking for a coffee with cream and sugar.

"We go through this EVERY DAY! The CREAM and SUGAR are OVER THERE!! YOU have to add them YOURSELF!!"

Wow. Clearly, someone needs to cut down on the caffeine. Talk about your on the job hazard.

Here's a PSA: McDONALD's puts the cream and sugar in the coffee for you.

Anna strapped the teacups in their new jogging stroller and we took them out for a spin yesterday. They had super fun!! I also got to visit with big brother Donovan for a little bit. In pre-school, he learned that hands are not for hitting. Good job, D!! Then he says, all sotto voce, but feet are for kicking.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oh how i lauged.

xoxoxo love and kisses, no hitting but maybe a little kick xoxoxoxo

5 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

"illicit pastry caressing" makes ME laug....!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

hA.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007  
Blogger JMai said...

I remember that Starbucks jerk. He should probably cut down on the triple shots and espresso brownies!

Uh, Dunkin Donuts (which I understand is not too big out west? weird!) also puts the cream and sugar in for you. Even in their iced coffee. Which is Y-U-M-M-O.

I love when kids use their sotto voices to be brats. Of course I love this because they are not my kids. When and if I have some, I imagine I will not like their sotto voices one bit!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

i love how they do that! it makes it so much easier if u r getting coffee for on the go.
im sorry you have been in a bit of a dark place, the sleepover will be just what we need!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007  
Blogger The Savage said...

what's nice about the midwest is you can order a large coffee at the star bucks and they don't get grumpy about you not calling it a grande'....

Thursday, April 05, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

Um...I used to work at starbucks. I used to manage one. I used to open at whatever painfully early time I was supposed to open. My way to stay awake was straight espresso shots. Quite a few.

And now I don't drink coffee. Unless I need something to keep me up. Or if I am at starbucks.

It's weird, really. I am much more of a tea person now.

Jogging stroller? I am so out of the loop on the mommy paraphernalia. And I am gonna keep it that way! :)

Isn't kicking hitting with the foot? I am just saying...

-N

Friday, April 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home