The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy Monday

If there is such a thing.

No. ha ha ha ha ha

Just kidding.

Chubs and Plumps update: Yesterday when I went outside they were sitting on this old Ford Fairlane that's often parked near my place. I walked over to say hi and guess what! they flappedn their little wings and took off!

They've learned to fly! aw ........ Chubs and Plumps ... ready to leave the nest. *sniff*

BOY!! some people here are wearing their crankypants today. I think they're also wearing their smug socks and know it all boxers. In short - gah!! shut UP!!

Here's one thing I hate about this job. When one gets bitched at for being an idiot, everyone KNOWS about it because the bitching is conducted over the intercom. MAN.

No wonder our workplace motto is Try Not To Suck So Much.

xoxoxoxoxo hugs and less sucking xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalia said...

Try not to suck so much is a great motto :)

-N

Monday, June 25, 2007  
Blogger terry said...

ours is, "suck less."

you'll never guess who started that one.

and it wasn't on a happy monday.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home