The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Summer!!

I have returned! Actually, I didn't really go anywhere. Except Oregon but that was weeks ago.

I don't know WHY I have been failing at my role as a faithful chronicler of cheese.

Sorry about that. I know I've been a total flake. HOWEVER, you didn't think I would miss today, do you? Because we all know what today is.

YES! the first day of Summer! When the world solsticized at 11:06 A-M PDT, I was ready. I had my face all pressed up against the window at the gulag and silently celebrated the turning of the Wheel.

Ah, summer. Always a bittersweet beginning to this season, when even as the sun reaches its zenith, it leaves the sign of Gemini for another year. wah.

I am not sure what my seasonal theme is yet, but I will keep you updated.

xoxoxoxo kisses!! xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home