The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Help!!


********************************UPDATE!!!********
(dateline: hampshire street, saturday afternoon)Noodle has come home from the hospital and is feeling a bit better! We are still trying to determine what's made her sick but I am currently medicating her and employing lifestyle changes in an effort to make sure she gets better. THANK YOU for all your good thoughts and love!! I know it helped her a LOT. :o)!!!

*********************************************************************

I need it, please!


All you lovely people who kindly check in to see my little Chronicle of Cheese ... will you please think good thoughts, send white light, pray ... whatever your personal version of invoking the power of the Universe ... for my little Noodle?


She is SICK!! Here's the good news ... the vet thinks she will be okay. The bad news: She has been diagnosed with bronchial disease and is in the hospital! she has to stay there over night tonight so she has access to oxygen! The doctor thinks her problem is either a chronic bacterial infection, asthma or something horrible called lungworm.


I know she'll be all right but every little bit of love helps.

I posted a picture (FINALLY she let me take one!! from just two days ago) to help you focus.

xoxoxo grateful, thankful hugs and kisses!! xoxoxoxo

5 Comments:

Blogger Natalia said...

OH NO!!!!

Here's all my positive thinking, lovely vibes, and health karma for little noodle.

xoxox

-N

Saturday, April 07, 2007  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

thank you Nat!! :o).

Noodle IS feeling better now. I really think mental energy can work wonders.

xoxo

Saturday, April 07, 2007  
Blogger terry said...

oh nooo! poor noodle! is it her nubbin again?

even though she's feeling better, i'm sending all sorts of healing thoughts her way.

take care...

Saturday, April 07, 2007  
Blogger The Savage said...

I'll keep you and your critters in the happy positive thought file along with my personal universe wishes....
(If a unicycle and mina bird arrive on your doorstep um just disreguard them as a mix up in wishes....)

Sunday, April 08, 2007  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

Thanks again peeps! the unicycle hasn't arrived yet, but that would be super excellent! we could add it to our circus act.

It's the noodle lungs that are acting up this time. You know what that means: Lifestyle Changes.

You'll be happy to know that Noodle, Carlos and I spent a very snuggly day with Noodle spending most of the time snoozing with her head on my shoulder - I think she got very homesick at the vet's and she doesn't want to let us out of her sight. aw. LOVE!!

thanks you guys!!

Sunday, April 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home