The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Aha!

NOW I remember WHY I stopped writing entries on this blog.

It's because some sort of glitch either in the blogspot template, my computer at work or in my head has made it impossible for me to contribute what I would like in the style I had become accustomed to. Stupid blogger. And I can't be bothered to mess around trying to figure out what's gone wrong, etc. while I am at WORK.

I mean, I have WORK to do. I do not come to work to slack off.

Oh well. I will soldier on, despite the irritation.

Okay, so no cheese to report. Sorry. I'm still working on a seasonal theme as well. But I have come up with some possibilities:

Summer of Love (already been done)
Summer of Fitness and Frugality (I know, but I have to throw it out there)
Summer of Snoozy Snuggles (yeah yeah)
Summer of Gah (it has promise)

I don't KNOW. I can't rush this.

Here's something really nice. Carlos M.'s morning dove friend is the father of TWO cute, fluffy, chubby baby chicks. They live in the alley between my apartment and the house next door. I see them every day all cuddled up with their mom. They used to hang out in the vent between my oven and the outside, but now, I think the mom is teaching the babies to fly, so they are out on this ledge.

I have named them Chubs and Plumps.

xoxoxoxo kisses and baby dove coos xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalia said...

Yaaay you are back!

And it's a good thing animals don't have self-esteem issues. Otherwise, those names would scar them for life.

And I am all for summer of Gah. That's been my year.

-N

Friday, June 22, 2007  
Blogger terry said...

i snorted over "summer of gah." that is AWESOME.

by the way, thanks for paying my bridge toll the other night! that was so sweet.

Friday, June 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home