The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Noodle and the Needles.


My little kitty cat Noodle went to the healer yesterday for her second acupuncture session.

Sounds horrible, but once the needles are all in, she is totally chill.

The doctor stuck a red one right in her forehead. She looked like a fuzzy little baby unicatorn.

That's a cross between a cat and a unicorn.
She's feeling great and has gained two and a half ounces. I know it doesn't sound like much but when you weigh just five pounds, every little bit counts.
In other cheese ...
hmm. there is none, really. YES! Carlos M. is doing great. He is large and in charge. He is now a year old (his birthday is June 4) and thinks he is all grownup. But he really isn't. He's as silly as ever. His silliness is just contained in a larger body.
Hopefully soon I will have something to write about besides kitties. Like maybe Duran Duran will call me and invite me to go on tour with them. I can play the triangle or the tambourine. Also, I am ace at ordering sandwiches!! and I can mix drinks too. After all, I have experience as a party bitch.
xoxoxo kisses and parties all the time xoxoxoxo


2 Comments:

Blogger Natalia said...

Yaay noodles. Damn, I wish I was going to the needle healer. I have heard they work wonders.

And I cracked at Unicatorn. Awww.

And happy belated Carlos Muffin.

-N

Tuesday, June 26, 2007  
Blogger terry said...

planet unicatorn, heyyy...

Tuesday, June 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home