The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, July 06, 2007

I want one!!!


If you are wondering what to get me for my birthday - here's what I want more than ANYTHING!!
It is Paro, the robot seal.
He was developed in Japan as a therapy tool for young children who are ill or emotionally damaged and old folks in nursing homes who can't have pets but want something to love.
I think I could use this.
He can blink, move his feet, make little baby seal barking noises, respond to petting, learn his name, show happiness, shyness and surprise and also has a circadian sleep rhythm.
Could there be ANYTHING cuter??
Well besides a real animal, to be sure, but this one doesn't POOP, doesn't eat and doesn't ever die.
And hello. It's a BABY SEAL.
It's kinda expensive, so all y'all better start saving now!!
Thanks in advance! I'll let everyone play with him.
xoxoxo love and little seal pats! xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalia said...

I LOVE those. Cute Overload!

-N

Tuesday, July 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home