The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, August 03, 2007

mmm sandwiches

Guess what?

I heard on the radio today that this is National Sandwich Month.

I LOVE sandwiches. I have many favorite kinds.

I wish someone would bring me a sandwich right now. Since it's National Sandwich Month and all.

WHERE ARE THE SANDWICHES????

I slept through a social engagement I had looked forward to attending last night. good one. gah. I was kind of disappointed.

The cats are fine. Noodle's nubbin is stuffed up. What the HELL? I don't know if she'll ever be snot free. Her nostrils just don't work very well. However, she's still gaining weight so I think the acupuncture and herbs and whatnot are doing her good. Perhaps it would help if I were more consistent with giving her her pills. But she hates them so much. These are giant pills for a teeny weeny kitty. What would be really great would be if she could learn to sneeze properly.

Carlos Muffin, meantime, has a favorite new hangout spot. It is my bathtub. Why is he so weird?

They spent the weekend by themselves because I went over to Peanut's house to take care of her. I don't even think they knew I was gone.

Okay here's what I want. Universe, listen up. I want a super cute old-style apartment, cottage or carriage house in a fun neighborhood with a yard and deck, as well as two bedrooms, a giant bathroom and a spare room so I can be a foster person for homeless bunnies and guinea pigs.

I hope all y'all have a SUPER sandwich month!!

xoxoxo kisses and hugs xxoxoxo

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

oooh it should be national sandwich AND CHIPS MONTH! I love sandwiches, especially with chips, but i usually refrain from the chip part. MMMMmm I should go buy one today. My favorite sandwich is from this little deli in town that has been around since my mom was in high school. I even worked there once!

Yeah, cats are like that. They kinda don't care about the person taking care of them unless, you know, you forget to feed em or something. silly kitties!

Friday, August 03, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

I heard that as well. I also heard that each person eats about 200 of those a year...give or take.

I love sammiches.

-N

Saturday, August 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i know! we should have another K_B_ (fill in the blanks) pannini day! except we didn't call it paninni day (see? spell it two different ways & chances are one of 'em is right) day the first time.

what DID we call it? oh...i know!!! snackmaster!! and banana was the QUEEN snackmistress!!

anyway...let's do that again. i'll bring the panooni maker and some cheeses and meat and sundried tomatoes and basil leaves from my garden (if the aphids leave us any) and some other middlestuffs ...and maybe miz cheese and miz jelly can bring some of their favorite fillings and we'll have a grillicious day in honor of sandwich month.

if terry was here we could bring corn tortillas and make her one too. except she's not. here. (hi, tc)

yeah. let's do it. cuz i love skinhorse.

shoot...is that your name? my Early Onset Dementia strikes again. what was your name? shoot.

kisses,
V-Rab

ps: betcha i comment on all your girls' blogs all the time now. well, not now, but after 8-27-07. cuz i'll have... y'know. free time. and stuff.

Thursday, August 09, 2007  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

oh re. your last line ... sob.

YES!! sandwich month paNOONIES!!!!

I'll bring the CHEESE. :o).

When's ed on vacation? You KNOW Todd will be on board.

Thursday, August 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home