The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Friday, August 24, 2007

The Year of Carlos




Today marks the one year anniversary of my friendship with Mr. Carlos Muffin.

When he joined our happy household, he was a teeny little adorable kitten with a lot of attitude.

Now, he's a fat ass. And kind of a troublemaker. Noodle STILL doesn't know what to make of him. But I don't think our little family could manage without him.

Yesterday he tried to make a break for it. Somehow he snuck out onto my back porch without my knowing about it. About an hour later, I realized he hadn't come out to say hi to Tex like he always does when she comes over. OMG WHERE'S CARLOS????

So I looked all over and finally found him huddling in a little ball under the purple bar I have stashed outside.

Stupid Carlos. GOD!! I was scared for a minute.

Anyways, I overslept this morning and only woke up because something was tickling my foot. It was Mr. C. Muffin! He had wrapped his arms (front legs) around it and was nuzzling my toes with his nose. aw! foot fetisher.

He was NOT happy when I had to remove him. You know. So I could get up and go to work and earn the money to buy his kibble.

So, today we celebrate. I will offer up my foot for his snuggling pleasure again. That's not weird, right?

Yes. It is kind of weird. Oh well.

xoxoxo love, kisses and foot cuddles xoxoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

there are worse ways to be awakened....(woken? whatever.)

Friday, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

I love little wet noses waking me up.

ROTFL @ little foot fetisher.

Yaay and hurray for Mr. Carlos Muffin.

-N

Saturday, August 25, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

hahaha, for some reason, from your blog posts, i get the feeling that mr. muffin is the annoying little sibling and noodle is the too cool and independent older sister. he is a cutie pie! even if he is a stupid carlos at times!

Saturday, August 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home