The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Amazing Discovery!!


Yesterday I came across Noodle all curled up and snoozing on my bed and came to a startling realization.

She is NOT, in fact, a kitty, as I had previously believed.

She's really a giant Wooly Bear CATerpillar. Weird!! I can't believe I didn't notice this before now. Duh!!
Well, it's Monday and you know what that means. My head hurts. I am over this day already and its not even nine o'clock. Luckily my friend Rosa went out for coffees and got me a double latte. It helped for a bit. But what I really need is a nap.
That or earplugs.
xoxoxo tired, sleepy hugs and kisses xoxoxoxo


2 Comments:

Blogger Normal Pie said...

ohmygod...she IS a CATerpillar! that's the Best Picture Ever!!

If you like, I could come over & stick my fingers in your ears so you can get some sleep...

xo,
V'Rab

Monday, August 27, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

I want a CATerpillar. Or calepeter, like my nece says. And now my family call my boyfriend, Peter, calepeter.

Fun stuff!

-N

Tuesday, August 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home