The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

oh Hell no


It's my new Dream Pet!

This is a mini pig.

A tea-cup pig, if you will. This dude in Devon, England, is breeding them for pet purposes.

They are kitten sized when they are born and don't get very big. This little guy is making a picture. They especially like to be cuddled and have their tummies tickled.

OH MY GOD.

xoxoxo love, kisses, snuggles and snorts xoxoxo

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i watched GMA this morning and just fell in love with them! i so want one too, but unfortunately, i actually know what pigs can turn into. lol. i have a fully grown vietnamese pot-bellied pig that thinks it's a cow.

Thursday, October 18, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

I think it is just adorable. But I also love pork fried rice, so it would feel a bit odd.

-N

Friday, October 19, 2007  
Blogger terry said...

would noodle and carlos approve??

Saturday, October 20, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

oh jesus christ. THEY LIKE TO HAVE THEIR TUMMY TICLKED?!?!?! I WANT ONE!!!! that is too fucking cute. its ridiculous.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this little cute piglet would be an adorable companion to my primordial dwarf!!!

Re

Thursday, October 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home