The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hooray World

Today I was walking to my house after parking my car when this guy stops me and says "hey, I was cleaning graffiti off some of the signs around here yesterday so I just went ahead and cleaned that paint off your car as well."

He was talking about some paint I got on Kerplumpy when I accidentally scraped him with a telephone pole a few months ago.

Anyway. The Plump is now all fresh and shiny in his formerly painty area!!

Isn't that super cool? Sometimes people are really nice.

I will have to find a good deed to do in order to make sure the buck doesn't stop with me. If you have any suggestions, let me know!!

xoxoxo hugs, kisses and kind, loving gestures xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

how nice of him! i love when ppl do nice things. it restores my faith that people are essentially good. and of course makes my day!

Friday, November 09, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

how nice of him! i love when ppl do nice things. it restores my faith that people are essentially good. and of course makes my day!

Friday, November 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home