The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lifetime Achievement Goal: Fulfilled


Yes, its true. I am now a cartoon character.

It's all thanks to my NEW computer!! It has a special camera built right in and provides the ability to cartoonize the photographs it takes.

OH MY GOD. I am in toon town.

Now all I have to do is get Noodle and Carlos M. to sit still for a second so they can live in toon town too.

It is SO SUPER COOL.

Moving along. I have NO cheese. Sorry. My life is fairly dull. Except!! Lolita and I are going to the Gwen Stefani concert next week! YES! we are complete dorks. It's all good.

I had a horrible experience at the laundromat yesterday. It is too disturbing to post publicly. Suffice it to say, I almost cried.

I'm better now though so don't worry.

xoxo toon love xoxoxo

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I predict: Your laundromat days will soon be behind you.

(your secret admirer)

Thursday, October 25, 2007  
Blogger terry said...

you make an excellent toon...

Thursday, October 25, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

OMG...gorgeousness.

:)

-N

Friday, October 26, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

aww what happened?? fuckyeah macbook is the bomb!
i love you

Tuesday, October 30, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

aww what happened?? fuckyeah macbook is the bomb!
i love you

Tuesday, October 30, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

i have a week off for thanksgiving! maybe we can get togethr for lunch or something!

Monday, November 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home