The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, December 17, 2007

What up, Yo?

Here is what sucks about the holiday season:

It is IMPOSSIBLE to shop.

Yesterday Tex and I boarded the BART train and went downtown. She was shopping for all the people on her list. So was I. Luckily, my list is short. It consists of one person and I am very familiar with this person's likes and dislikes. Yes, it is ME!

But as all y'all know, I am saving up for Valentine's Day.

Anyway, we couldn't get much done because A. It was WAY too crowded in every shop and B. all the merchandise was picked through. gah. I did get one thing though: a new pair of pajama pants with angry pandas on them.

So my Secret Santa came through! Today when I got to work there was a big bag full of wrapped up gifts sitting on my desk with instructions that say I may unwrap one per day. My first gift was a packet of soaps. They are HEART shaped. Yay! Now I am looking at four gifts sitting under my desk, just waiting for me to rip them open. I can't believe my SS thinks I will be able to do this. This person is very trusting. Because they're counting on me, I will try my hardest to refrain from opening anything early. ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah.

In case you were wondering, Carlos and Noodle are doing really good. Carlos is invited to Christmas dinner at my friend's house. He is excited.

Noodle is excited too because she can't wait to have the mini-house to herself for a few hours. It's a win-win.

xoxoxo kisses! xoxoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

in regards to your previous blog entry: spending a day under your two tone satin comforter sounds positively wonderful. It makes me feel all warm and cozy just thinking about it! Man, we would be good roommates. but maybe not. i would not be motivated to go out. you wouldnt be. so we would stay in our jammies and play with the kitties and watch movies and read good books and eat yummy snacks. its exciting me just thinking about that!

Thursday, December 20, 2007  
Blogger JMai said...

Well, I am sending you good Secret Santa vibes because I got NUNOTHAT. My Secret Santa gave me a candy arcade machine. Like with a crane and fake plastic coins and carnival music.

Whatever happened to a gift card to Sephora? Or even to Target? I mean WOW.

It would be a fun gift I guess if I weren't such a picky bitch!

Happy Holidays Miss Cheese! Sad Bunny sends warm holiday greetings and the strength to refrain from opening all those gifts at once!

Friday, December 21, 2007  
Blogger Queen of Cheese said...

jmai!!

happy holidays miss sunshine state! aw! Mr. C Muffin and Noodle send purrs and snuggles. I hope you are well!

Monday, December 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home