The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Great Minds

Things have been happy! Things have been sad. There are boring things in my life too. First of all. America's Next Top Model. What the HELL? I am not pleased however, i don't really care either. So whatevs.

Also I know what I'm getting for Christmas. It is the LOST season three DVDs. I am a little too excited for my package to arrive from my mom and dad. I hope there is a nice soggy weekend ahead so that I can curl up under my two tone purple satin comforter and watch it. Unfortunately we are having the kind of weather I hate the most right now. It is sunny and cold. YUCK. It is chapping my poor tender lips and making me squint. AND it makes it impossible for me to watch TV at my house during the day because I have a giant round bay window that lets in too much sun.

Last week I attended a super fun birthday party! Actually, come to think of it, it was two weeks ago. Anyway. It was for the TEACUPS!! they are now two years old. They and their big brother got cheese pizza and cooked carrots for dinner. However, the grown-ups got to have barbecue and the BEST EVER SCALLOPED POTATOES! They were so good. I am still thinking about them. Everyone got to eat cake after. Lucia's fave gift was a little polly pocket cell phone. My fave gift for Lucia was this awesome leopard print fur coat she got from her grandparents. Dane got a lot of cars. It was a good party.

I AM playing Secret Santa at work after all. Oh boy. I hope I get someone good. I should say I hope someone good gets me. I don't know if anything could ever top last year. That's when I got fancy cocktail glasses, an awesome food bowl for the kitties and pink flannel pajamas with DUCKS on them. All my favorite things represented right there. Partying, kitties and naps.

Kerplumpy is still recovering from his run in with a bus.

The saddest thing that has happened isn't really SAD except for me. My friend and co-worker Rosa got a new and improved job at another place. So she left. poo. BUT!! the silver lining is there is another nice girl doing her job one day a week. Today, we were chatting and I discovered that her secret fantasy is to have someone invent a mouse sized horse. As you know, I have been waiting for them to come up with a hippo that will fit into a small terrarium.

I think we will get along fine.

That is all the cheese.

xoxoxo kisses! xoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home