The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Set a Course for Adventure

I wish they would make a Love Boat movie.

I have some casting ideas:

Captain Stubing: William Shatner

Julie the Cruise Director: Lindsay Lohan

Isaac the Bartender: Snoop Dogg

The Horny Doctor: George Clooney

Gopher: Justin Timberlake (just for kicks) or ? ... help me out here.

The stupid captain's daughter Vicki will have NO role in the film.

Charo: hmmmm ... Britney? OOH! YES!

Would that not be the BIGGEST PARTY EVER? I would totally go see that movie.

Other than that: I got nothing. Sorry.

xoxo shipboard kisses xoxoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

excellent casting...! i especially like your plans for lindsay and george. hah.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007  
Blogger Natalia said...

I would totally watch that version.

-N

Wednesday, November 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think YOU should be the cruise director!!!

Thursday, November 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home