The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, July 21, 2008

SAD

I am, a little, right now!

That's because this seminar on mindful meditation and spiritual growth I had hoped to attend in Las Vegas this year is not within my financial reach. DAMMIT.

It sounded like my kind of thing too. Mind expansion by day, male strippers by night. But, alas, it is not to be. I am sorry, but I'm not paying for a hotel room on top of the cost of the conference and transit there as well. I would if I was rolling in it, but as you know, one of the main watchwords in the Realm of Cheese is Frugality - so.

The good news is, I am planning an alternative trip. I'm thinking a Zen retreat with horses somehow involved. Or maybe a yoga spa. We'll see.

So to counter all this with something happy - hmmm ... let's see. Nothing's coming to mind at the moment.

Oh I know. I get to go to the gym today!!! yeah. okay ... I am going to see Mamma Mia next week! I already have the date for it. Now THAT is exciting.

Also, I have a new dress to wear to work tomorrow. AND I'm getting my hair done. I also have two of those donut style peaches in my refrigerator which are SUPER delicious and quite firm. It is a requirement of mine that all fruits that grow on trees must be firm, or I will not eat it.

Here is today's poem:

It must be firm, the fruit i eat
not too juicy, not too sweet
hard to the touch and to the taste
or else it will just go to waste.

xoxoxo love and kisses! xoxoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know about your fruit requirements! Don't all fruit grow on trees?

Monday, July 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home