The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Every Purpose

For which, there is a season.

geh. Okay. So, Happy Spring! If wasn't feeling so lazy, I'd right now search the internet for a picture of a cartoon flower to illustrate my utter happiness in the event of the vernal equinox. Like most earthlings, I love spring. Mainly because it contains my birthday. Also, I like to wear little dresses that are most appropriate for this time of year.

Anywayz. I need to come up my seasonal theme. It seems like I have to do this every other day, but whatever. Here are the choices:

1. Spring of Bling (eh, it's not 2002)
2. Sing in Spring! (yeah no)
3. It's a Spring Thing (heh)
4. Spring of Fitness and Frugality (sorry)
5. Clown Car

My lungs are feeling quite springlike, what with all the tissue in there that's being regenerated. Hooray! Soon they will be pink and smooth, with millions of healthy cilias waving about.

Speaking of frugality, it is getting a short shrift in my life right now. I am not sure why I have such a hard time holding on to my ducats. But I DO. Man, it's aggravating. You'd think I'd be rich what with all the cigarettes I'm not buying.

However, I have enough and that's all anyone really needs. I guess.

I do have a LOT of cheese in my refrigerator right now. Everytime I think about it, I get happy inside.

Today I am going to the gym after work. GOD I CAN'T WAIT!!

xoxo kisses and hugs! xoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

clown car. definitely clown car.

Thursday, March 20, 2008  
Blogger Normal Pie said...

ps: congrats on the continued cilia purity!!

Friday, March 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home