The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WTF

It is three thirtyish AM and I've been up for two and a half hours. Getting a jump on my day, sure - but why can't I just sleep like a normal human being? gah.

On the other hand, I'm halfway done to being ready for work and i'm going to have time to get donuts on the way there! Yesterday was so horrible that I promised my coworker today would be better - no matter what. He asked how in the world I could make such a promise - and I replied - there will be donuts!! so even if the four horsemen show up and we can't get anyone relevant to talk about it on a good phone line within 17 seconds, at least we'll have a little treat.

Noodle and Carlos have a special public service announcement from the Animal Kingdom:




SHARING IS CARING


xoxo love, kisses and massive amounts of spilled kibble xoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

so nice to see you blogging again.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home