The Realm

A Place Where Cheese Is Queen

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm fun.

Monday, July 28, 2008

This and That

Hello Monday!

I have a new pet of sorts! She is very quiet and undemanding. In fact, she doesn't move from one place. But its not because she's lazy ... it's because she is an orchid!

She (i THINK it's a she, because she's so pretty) has three white blooms and a few little buds and lives on my bedside table. She is the first thing I see when I wake up! Looking at flowers first thing in the morning is quite a nice way to start the day. I highly recommend it.

My friend Terry appeared in a special dance recital this weekend! It was all very exciting. She has been studying the hula now for a couple of years and this was her first performance! Through an unfortunate comedy of errors, I missed the dancing part of the show BUT I did get to see her all dressed up and pretty in one of her special performance outfits.

Despite the fact that I missed the dancing it was still fun, AND I got to see part of the city that I am not normally stomping around in. It was lovely. I am inspired to do more exploring. Although my home and its contents conspire to work against me - it can be difficult getting up and off the couch when it is humming its little siren song 'stay, stay, lay on me all day' ... gah. We'll see what happens.

xoxoxo love and flowery kisses xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

aww, you're sweet. i'm sorry you missed the dancing, but glad you had fun anyway! what a gorgeous day.

Monday, July 28, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news

We do not agree with this year BRITs 2010 decision.

Please attend our little poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than heavy metal

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/brustvergroesserung/index.html]brustvergrößerung[/url]

Do you have a burning question we could ask all the stars at The BRIT Awards?

Saturday, March 20, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home